Sunday, November 4, 2012

FLC (Fooly Cooly)

This is the first anime I have covered and I couldn't of choose anything more fantastic. Well maybe Gurren Lagaan but I still give Fooly Cooly the #1 spot.

This anime series is based in a small town where everything is ordinary and nothing amazing happens there. You are told about this in the first 5 minutes of the first episode and then the remainder of the series is dedicated to convincing you otherwise. Naota, the protagonist, is a boy who is just trying to get by in life. Unfortunately for Naota the entire world seems to be against him and everywhere he goes amazing things happen.

Fooly Cooly is filled with amazing characters and a crazy story that is almost impossible to follow. There are only 6 episodes in this series but you may have to watch them all 2 to 3 times to put everything together in your head. This story and its characters will have you smiling regardless of if you can follow the story or not.

I love this anime and I hope you check it out even if your not a fan of anime. I also loved the music in this anime. My favorite track is "little buster" by "the pillows"

No trailer could ever do this anime justice but here is what funimation has out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment